806 Governors Dr. SW, Suite 201, Huntsville, AL 35801

info@kayacorp.com  |  P 256.382.8084  |  F 843.552.0843     

Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.

© 2019 KAYA Associates, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Terms
By purchasing from KAYA Associates, Inc., you agree to our terms and conditions.  No other terms shall apply except as agreed upon in writing.  KAYA Associates, Inc. reserves the right to reject orders.  Prices are subject to review 14 days after receipt of quote unless otherwise noted.
Pricing/Payment
Invoices are rendered upon delivery of material and are due within 30 days from date of invoice.  Visa and MasterCard are accepted with a 4%  fee.  25% of quoted amount is due prior to start of work unless otherwise agreed upon by KAYA & customer in writing.  Remaining 75% of quoted amount is due upon delivery of product and/or 100% of quoted amount in those instances where 25% of quoted work was not collected prior to start of work.  Failure to complete payment forfeits any remaining balance to KAYA Associates, Inc.  Return of payment for cancellation of project will be at discretion of KAYA Associates, Inc.  Fees and loss of material penalties may apply. 
Damages/Returns
Please inspect items for damage.  If an item is damaged, contact KAYA Associates, Inc. within 7 days.  Returns are possible based upon the discretion of KAYA Associates, Inc.  KAYA Associates, Inc. is not responsible for negligence of customer.
Limited Warranty
KAYA Associates, Inc.’s warranty provides an obligation to replace any item proved defective in material or workmanship within 90 days of transfer of ownership.  All other warranties express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for purpose are disclaimed.
Liability
KAYA Associates, Inc. shall not be liable in contract, warranty, tort or otherwise for consequential, special, exemplary or incidental damages.  In no event shall our liability exceed the purchase price.  Enforcing the limited replacement rights is your exclusive remedy.
 
Storage
Unless otherwise agreed, upon acceptance of goods the purchaser is responsible for pickup within 7 days.  Material held in KAYA’s warehouse/yard beyond 7 days is subject to storage charges equal to 2% per month on the monetary value of material stored.